Skills & Experience
I'm proficient with
- Linux; SQL; Git & GitHub,
- Ruby & Rails
- React; HTML & CSS,
- AWS Lambda; IAM; Step Functions; EC2; EKS; SNS,
- And more.
I currently work as a software engineer for Re:amaze by GoDaddy. At Re:amaze by GoDaddy, I've
- Taken a backend-centric role where I led the adoption of a new attachment backend in our Rails app,
- Created a new column in a database table with 118 million+ records and backfilled the values with minimal downtime,
- Spec'd out and built various APIs for integration with GoDaddy products, took the lead in migrating a massive monolithic Rails app from Rails 5 → 6, Designed and added drop-in encryption for sensitive fields in our database with full backward compatibility and no downtime,
- And more.
Before I worked at Re:amaze by GoDaddy, I built Maestro, an open-source easy-to-use framework for quickly bootstrapping and iterating upon serverless orchestration workflows with AWS Lambdas and AWS Step Functions.▾
The rise of serverless architectures and FaaS offerings such as AWS Lambda has revolutionized how companies are developing modern apps. The need for an orchestration layer over these architectures has brought about services such as AWS Step Functions. However, deploying apps that use Step Functions can be tedious and error-prone. Maestro prioritizes speed and developer productivity by automating this process so that the developer’s focus stays on developing their application's business logic.
Maestro is an open-source easy-to-use framework for quickly bootstrapping, deploying, and rapidly iterating serverless orchestration (hence the name) workflows and applications using Node.js® and AWS Step Functions.
Maestro makes it easy to get started developing serverless orchestration workflows. Plus, deploying is a breeze with Maestro. Since Maestro also offers frictionless teardown, re-deploying is as simple as tearing down and deploying again. Using Maestro aids development not only in the initial phase of a project but throughout maintaining and iterating on a project.Read the case study ▾